For those looking for the look of a wood floor, but with some distinct advantages over wood, laminate flooring is a great option. Ease of care and maintenance are where laminate floors shine, and Floor Coverings International Intown Atlanta has a wide selection of looks and textures to fit your design goals.
Online Product Gallery
Be sure to visit our online product gallery where you can browse and discover all of the different looks laminate floors have to offer. Enhanced textures, high gloss, handscraped, smooth – dark, light and medium shades – so many options to choose from when it comes to laminates. Our designers will help you find the ones that fit your vision with a free consultation.
Laminate Flooring Benefits
- Versatile, tons of design options – simulates the look of dozens of different natural hardwood materials
- Easy to maintain and care for
- Advanced flooring technology makes laminate floors very durable
- Excellent value
We partner with Shaw, Armstrong and many other laminate flooring manufacturers to bring you the latest style and texture options, along with our national buying power advantages.
For laminate floors in the greater Buckhead, Atlanta, Midtown area, let our locally-owned and operated team of flooring professionals handle all the details to bring your rooms to life.
Types of Laminate Flooring
Because of our unique partnership with the top laminate flooring companies, we offer a wide variety of laminate flooring options.
- Laminate tile is made to mimic real tile floors without the time-intensive grouting and tiling process.
- Laminate wood emulates real hardwood floors for a fraction of the cost. Just like laminate tile flooring, laminate wood flooring comes in a wide variety of styles and colors.
- White laminate flooring and black laminate flooring are two of the most common colors. Ask our experts at Floor Coverings International Intown Atlanta which type of laminate flooring would look best in your home.
- Despite what you read online, there is no such thing as waterproof laminate flooring. Laminate flooring can be splash proof, but any standing water needs to be wiped up quickly to avoid buckling.